Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Cozy Lesson of Chocolat ~ the movie

I'm reveling in my new office area. Sitting in my favorite, big, comfy, soft German chair with my laptop on my lap while Chocolat plays on the big screen in front of me. Yes, I am the supreme sucker for coziness! This is my new "do" for "playing" at work. 



The movie Chocolat offers soothing for the senses and for spiritual life. An acceptance and love permeates through Vianne and her daughter. The mercy they show is for the legalistic count as much as it is for the free-spirited pirates.

In these days when my intention continues to be LOVE ~ Adventure through Kindness, I love this example & that this is exactly how Jesus was when He was on Earth and continues to be as He sits on the Mercy Seat, both helping and interceding for us. ~ Bon

Linked at The Better Mom, Time Warp Wife, Growing Home, True Aim Education, We Are That Family, Women Living Well, lowercase letters, Passionate and Creative Homemaking

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!