Sunday, August 5, 2012

Introducing Disney!!! The Three Lives of Thomasina




I have never seen this movie before, but found it at the library..where I actually found a handful of old live action Disney movies..


The 3 Lives of Thomasina delighted my socks off..my favorite character was Lori whom everyone called a witch. She was really just a sweet, pretty young lady who lived in a cabin out in the woods. She had natural gifts ~ the rare quality of mercy and providing animals with food, warmth, comfort & love as nature took its course. The animals had security because they had no fear. Lori's skill was her instinct. In the end, she becomes the reason that the little girl, (the first owner of Thomasina..or should I say, the little girl was the one Thomasina owned), is saved from death and finds a reason to live again become Thomasina comes back to her.

image from here & here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!