Saturday, July 14, 2012

Holiday Crafting Plans

Over here I have been giddy planning my Christmas notebook. One of our assignments this week was to get gift ideas. Liz has always added a craft component to her birthday parties. She and her friends have made dal-rod horses, Disney collages, decorated prayer journals, and one year, when I helped her and her little friends put on an Annie medley, they painted sets and prepared programs..


So with this in mind, I am planning on Liz, my daughters and I making dough ornaments, cinnamon dough ornaments, finger print montages and a special candy cane face scrub this holiday season. Homemade gifts & goodies are my plan on embracing and giving the holiday spirit.

dough ornaments here

cinnamon dough ornaments here

fingerprint montages here

candy cane scrub here


So loving this Summer day of Christmas weekend on Hallmark channel, carols on Pandora, time alone while hubby has the kids and the freedom to write and plan and enjoy my other blogging buddies.. ~ Bon

linked at Marvelously Messy & Mom's the Word 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!