Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Disney's Hot Lead and Cold Feet


Our 3 brothers grew up watching the movie Hot Lead and Cold Feet and I, thinking that it was a boys' movie never watched it. My sweet husband thinks this is a very special movie, "crucial," as he says. And so our two daughters, my husband, and I made ourselves comfy on Monday night and watched this sweet and wild delight of a movie. Twin brothers meet for the first time when they are grown, one a missionary and one a gunslinger. They are propositioned by their father's will to race and see who wins his inheritance. It is a riot and ends with peace between the brothers and the town they will rebuild together. ~ Bon

Linked at True Aim Education & Women Living Well

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!