Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Weekend with Liz

Liz & Me in as Old Ladies!!!


Liz visited me this past weekend, and I tried to make her stay as relaxing and fun as possible. I think I succeeded. We watched Disney's Thomasina and Hot Lead and Cold Feet. Also, I showed her a cat woman episode from the animated Batman made in the early 90s. I fixed her many pots of tea in my kitty cat tea pot. We rotated between Earl Grey and a Chocolate-Strawberry mix. We ate healthy stuff like Special K cereal and bars, eggs and whole grain toast, cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit and salad. Oh, and we swam. I thought it was a delightful time and can't wait until she comes back. We also brainstormed and came up with a lot of ways we want to entertain and teach kids..more to come on that..suffice to say that I spent today setting up our cozy recording area for our outreach. ~ Bon



image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!