Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introducing Disney: The Aristocats - and My Kitty Babies


Have I told you my favorite gifts are DVDs and anything Kitty Cat related? My husband has this way of bringing the two together and this week has been filled with Disney's The Aristocats. I have fallen asleep to it the past two nights. And I must say that I love Madame's love of her babies. It helps me as a mama whose only babies, as far as I know, will be kitty babies. Books and films about kitty cats and other animals have been eye opening in my understanding the needs and feelings of animals and how much they depend on humans to show love and compassion to them. 

My own 3 kitty cats are full of love, protection and complete loyalty to their daddy and me and it touches my heart deeply. I was jolted awake one night with a pang of tenderness towards my 3. It was a gift from Jesus who coaxed me with the opportunity to give my Toby, Tabitha, and Tink the happiest lives of kitty cats anywhere. 

Linked at The Better Mom, Time Warp Wife, Growing Home, True Aim Education, We Are That Family, Women Living Well, lowercase letters, Passionate and Creative Homemaking, Consider the Lilies, Raising Homemakers 


image from here

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile!!!